Blood In Stool No Pain
- The red liquid that circulates in the arteries and veins of humans and other vertebrate animals, carrying oxygen to and carbon dioxide from the tissues of the body
- Violence involving bloodshed
- An internal bodily fluid, not necessarily red, that performs a similar function in invertebrates
- smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
- temperament or disposition; “a person of hot blood”
- the fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets; “blood carries oxygen and nutrients to the tissues and carries away waste products”; “the ancients believed that blood was the seat of the emotions”
- a simple seat without a back or arms
- fecal matter: solid excretory product evacuated from the bowels
- A support on which to stand in order to reach high objects
- A piece of feces
- lure with a stool, as of wild fowl
- A seat without a back or arms, typically resting on three or four legs or on a single pedestal
- A feeling of marked discomfort in a particular part of the body
- trouble: cause bodily suffering to and make sick or indisposed
- cause emotional anguish or make miserable; “It pains me to see my children not being taught well in school”
- Mental suffering or distress
- a symptom of some physical hurt or disorder; “the patient developed severe pain and distension”
- Physical suffering or discomfort caused by illness or injury
Buldges appeared in my skin shortly after infection and remained for about three months. There was no pain. One evening this buldge became a half dozen lumps that raced around under my skin for about half a minute and then disappeared into my body. After that, I had loud gurgling in my abdoment for several days, then extremely stiff painful neack, then I sarted seeing eggs in my stool . The eggd lasewr about five days and then stopped and would re-appear in my stool for about five days every three months. After the initial appearence of eggs, I had blood in every stool no matter what stage of the cycle – photos here.
Fresh & Blood
One hand & one shot left!!
" One bag of my blood , One life for Another "